POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) : Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Feb 2001 00:56:55
Message: <3a9c9327@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> Yes, it looks very nice, the ice, the lighting, ...
> although the waterfall would probably not freeze that way as a whole, but
> get a quite rough surface and be broader at the bottom.

Will play around with waterfalls after current irtc deadline. I'll
try and create it using the particle system instead of an isosurface.

> How did you do the suns?

Glows.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *